Friday, December 9, 2016

Lock it Up



Every once in a While
We lose our Religion
Taking it out on Those
Who don't deserve It

Now take all your Anger
And stash it in a Locker
Spin the Combination
So no one can crack It

Release all your Hatred
Go hide it in a Catacomb
Deep within the Tunnel
So no one can find It

I know when you find Peace
You will feel so much Better
I know when you find Peace
You'll write "I Love You" in a Letter

Go out into the big World
And share all the love you Have
Passing it all Around
So everyone can feel It

Share it with your Brother
Share it with your Sister
And hug all your Friends
Let them all embrace It

Every once in a While
When we lose our Religion
We still carry the Love
Though we may not show it

I know that you found Peace
You now feel so much Better
I know that you found Peace
Writing "I Love You" in a Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment