Monday, April 17, 2017

An Angel ~ Revisited



Hoping everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday as I had a wonderful time spending it with family as we sharing a good laugh and chowing down on a fantastic feast and yes, ate like a King.

For those of you who have been following me from the beginning might remember this beautiful Angel from two years ago.  You also might remember that it was a decoration in my Aunt's bathroom and was quite heavy. When I picked the Angel up to take this photograph, it slipped out of my hand and almost crashed onto the tiled floor.  I luckily caught it in time, otherwise it would have been a devastation with much explaining to do.




It's been two years since I spent Easter Sunday at my Aunt's home and I was pleased to see this little and heavy Angel was still in the same place as when I saw it last.  I had to snap another photograph just for Old Times' Sake!  This time I didn't precariously hold it up in fear that it would come crashing down smashing the beautiful tiled floor!



No comments:

Post a Comment