Thursday, June 1, 2017

Forsakenly Departed now on YouTube



After a long decision between "I do" and "I don't" want to go this route, I decided to go ahead and launch a Forsakenly Departed Youtube Channel.  I figured why not try it for those who don't know about my website and spark an interest in it.  If you like what you see, please Subscribe, Like and Interact as I will be responding to everyone.  I'm anxious to see how far this YouTube thing will go and who will find me.  A Gentleman from Russia found me the first night I uploaded my video, but nothing much happened since then other than a few Followers.  I'm new at this YouTube thing and not sure how to promote it and make videos look their best.

I have been spending a lot of time trying to film myself in front of the camera.  There's a reason I'm always behind the scenes and not the subject in the scene.  You will clearly see my awkwardness on my YouTube teaser video.  Literally two full filming days to get what few seconds you're going to see.  The other footage I despised and disposed of after taunting editing versions fooling myself that I look and sound great!  Exploiting and humiliating myself in front of the camera isn't very becoming and certainly not my cup of tea!

Hope you enjoy what I posted and what will become.  As I mentioned, please Subscribe, Like and Interact in the comments.  Love to read what you think!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment