Sunday, July 16, 2017

Today the House Has Gone Away



As I was driving down the Thoroughfare
I saw a house that wasn't There
That house wasn't there again Today
Oh how I wish that house would Stay

Have you ever taken a drive and pass something saying:  "I have to return here one day and stop by?"  We've all done it countless times.  Here is a house that apparently is abandoned and for the life of me I cannot find it.  I know where it was and it wasn't so long ago when I passed it taking this Drive-by-Shooting. But today the house has gone away.  Not to the point of being ripped down, but simply I cannot seem to locate it!

Again I will return another Day
To see if the house is going to Stay
I hope that house will soon be There
The next time I drive down that Thoroughfare




No comments:

Post a Comment