Tuesday, September 1, 2015



Today, Forsakenly Departed links are now open for you to start exploring. Thereafter, additional links will open as new Galleries and Features of Interest are unlocked. Visit the Forsakenly Departed Blog (This Site) for accurate Updates!

There are glitches on the Post Card Contact Form and will not send at the moment. If you want to contact me, simply E-Mail me: Unkle Steve and I'll get back to you that way until I figure out the coding on how to make it work.

Please let me know if any links are not working or if there is anything else wrong. I'll correct it right away.

One last comment... My deepest apologies for my complete absence as of late... I've committed on having the site live today and wanted to stick with it.

Love & Peace to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment