Wednesday, July 21, 2021

1963 Chevrolet Impala Police Car


Last night the family went out to a wonderful small restaurant in Mountain Lakes, New Jersey named Hapgoods to share quality time together and indulge ourselves with good food.

Just before entering the restaurant, I noticed this 1963 Chevrolet Impala Police Car with a Bubblegum Beacon Light. Of course, I had to stop and take a couple of snapshots. When walking back, low and behold I saw the owner, James Gannon the 77th Sheriff of Morris County. A slight nod as I passed never looking back.

It really nice the see vintage vehicles completely restored as they were back in the day. A nice beginning to a wonderful evening. Oh, I recommend the Red Snapper over steamed Jasmine Rice covered with Puttanesca Sauce. Simply delightful!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment