Saturday, April 2, 2016

Profanity Houses of the Rutherfurd Stuyvesant Estate



Mother Nature has been on my side and I was able to take advantage of her on my time off.

I ventured to the once Rutherfurd Stuyvesant's Estate in Allamuchy, New Jersey which the mansion is long gone due to a fire, but many other structures still remain in not so fair condition.  Most know these house as "The Profanity Houses" for an angry person wrote profanities on every conceivable inch of space directed to those who done him wrong.  I usually don't launch where I just visited on my website right away.  However, this I couldn't wait to share with you and pretty much devoted the entire update to it.  Six galleries with a virtual tour of each structure, entering every room.  I must warn you, if you're offended by vulgar, explicit language, then this isn't for you.

Enjoy the updates!

 Peace, Love & Happiness 
Unkle Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment