Monday, February 22, 2016

Fail into WIn


Just cruising under 65mph for that is as fast as my Forsakenly Departed Pickup will handle before she starts rattling as if I was driving over railroad tracks.  My front stabilizer has to be replaced which I'm holding off until Spring.

So to start over...  Just cruising under 65mph I saw this box truck that caught my eye.  It was delightfully painted by graffiti Artists somewhere in an urban area.  I didn't have my camera at the time and tried desperately to capture it on my iPhone which came out horrible.  I only took three and this is the one that came out the best if you even want to consider it a contender.

Though this photograph doesn't do any justice, I like it for other reasons, color, movement etc.  So as one might think this as a fail...  I think of it as a win!  But that's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment