Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Memories



Moving the calendar back approximately 65 years ago as I'm getting into the Christmas spirit.  This photograph taken by my late Grandfather or Grandmother of my Great Aunt Emma and Uncle Al on Christmas morning in the late 1940's early 1950's.  My Great Aunt is looking stunning as she always does.  She was notorious for easily sweet talking a Police Officer out of writing her a parking ticket.

My Great Uncle just past away last year at the ripe age of 94 who was the President of the Empire Can Corporation in New York.  I'll never forget the night of my Brother's wedding when he let me drive his brand new Lincoln Continental Town Car.  That Beast was longer than the Queen Mary and  drove as if I was floating on air.  Talk about having white knuckles while gripping the steering wheel.

It's these memories that I treasure so much and puts in perspective what life is all about.  Family and Friends and the fond memories that go along with them,

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment