Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day



I remember that day when I was in Kindergarden when she hung my first Water Color painting on the refrigerator.  I remember when she showed me how to care for animals and to love them.  I remember that day when I had no money to buy something for her Birthday and made a gift which meant more making it's value priceless.  I remember that time when she made a meal for someone who was in need for they were ill or in mourning.  I remember her walking a mile every day to help the elderly who were unable to care for themselves.  I remember the pride she took taking care of the house we lived in and everything in it.  I remember even when she was sick, she placed others first before tending to her own needs.  I remember there were times when she was hurting and had to let the tears out.

So, when my Mother thought I wasn't paying attention:
She taught me how to be Proud of others.
She taught me how to be kind and Love Animals.
She taught me that little things can mean so much.
She taught me how to care for each other.
She taught me how to give to those that are less fortunate.
She taught me how top care for the things I earned.
She taught me how to be responsible.
She taught me how it's OK to cry sometimes.

Here is a photograph of my Mother when she was a tot in the days when she was observing her Mother's lifestyle and Life's lessons...  And later without a word, she taught me most of Life's Lessons and to be Honest, Good and Loving throughout it.  Thank you Mother for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking or listening.

Happy Mother's Day Mom
I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment