Tuesday, November 1, 2016

As I Sing About Those Times



As I sing about those Good Times
And the times that made us both Smile
I sing about those Funny Times
And the times we Laughed all the While

As I sing about those Sad Times
And the times that made us both Cry
I sing about those Mournful Times
And the times we both said Good Bye

As I sing about those Desperate Times
And the times we had no Money
I sing about all those Dark Days
And the times that weren't so Sunny

As I sing about those Frozen Times
And the Dead Crops we couldn't Reap
I sing about all those Bitter Nights
And the times so Frigid to Sleep

As I sing about all those Times
And all the times we both have Bared
I sing about Good and Bad Times
And all the times that we both Shared

As I sing about all those Times
And all the times how much we Grew
I sing about each single Time
And all the times I spent with You


No comments:

Post a Comment