Monday, August 22, 2016

Red Tail Hawk



Hiking in the forest today a Red Tail Hawk majestically flew over my head and perched itself on a branch just above me.  It looked at me for at least two minutes before it took off, disappearing into the thick forest.

It is said:
If a Hawk shows up, it means:  I'm caught up in too many details and have to step back and get a greater perspective on the situation.  I must stay alert and focus on the task, eliminating as many distractions as possible.  To spend the time observing and studying the situation.  And when the time is right, I must take action swiftly and decisively.

I am to pay very close attention to my surroundings as I am about to receive a very important message.  I am to be aware of any personal or psychic attacks from anything or anyone and to be prepared to defend myself at any given moment.  I must stop trying to change others or the situation, yet not accepting things just as they are.

This is what the Hawk does and how it lives.  This is someone's Spirit Animal who has come to give my Spirit Animal, the Wolf a sign.  I am to acknowledge this sign and heed forthright!

No comments:

Post a Comment