Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Special Day



As many of you already know, I'm not one to flood the Media Network with Selfies and scream to the World how beautiful I look...  Cause normally that isn't the case.  When looking back at the few photographs I did post of myself, the environment in which I am standing is in such a bad state that it actually enhanced my appearance.  Sort of like an optical illusion.

So today being a somewhat different day, I decided to present a different image thatnwhat is normally featured.  Now before you start questioning my motives and thinking that I've turned over a new leave trademarking a new format.  Don't get your hopes up, because this erratic behavior will not last.

If you haven't figured it out yet, this is an old photograph of me back when I was just a wee tot.  My Auntie took this when she was babysitting.  Look closely, she had to tie me down on the chair with an apron as even back then I couldn't sit still.  Those of you who really know me recognize that this still holds true today.

Hope you all have a Wonderful & Blessed Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment